** Editor's Note: It's come to our attention that some may have interpreted certain elements of our blog as slams to other teams, other airplanes, and other individuals. As the writer and the one responsible for the content of this blog, Erin wants to apologize for for having offended anyone. It certainly wasn't my intention; Kelly & I have the utmost respect for ALL of the competitors in this race, and we sincerely hope that everyone flies their best cross-country. Sometimes I get over-excited about my level of competition, and I don't have a clue about the fact that it could be mis-interpreted. What I think is funny comes across as mean or thoughtless. I've edited previous posts and genuinely apologize for any hurt feelings I've caused. This race has been a blast and Kelly & I have been treated with nothing but respect and kindness by the other competitors. We can only hope they feel the same about Classic 31.
-- Erin
1B9 Touchdown
Photo by Nancy Entwhistle
At the finish line in Mansfield
Photo by Nancy Entwhistle
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment