The Air Charity Network

The Air Charity Network
The reason for our race: http://aircharitynetwork.org

1B9 Touchdown

1B9 Touchdown
Photo by Nancy Entwhistle

At the finish line in Mansfield

At the finish line in Mansfield
Photo by Nancy Entwhistle

Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're Finally in Mansfield

There is SO much to say about today, but we're really and truly exhausted this time. The internet signal in the hotel is marginal at best, but we wanted to tell everyone that we've arrived at the Terminus of the Race and that we're okay.

More tomorrow, provided we can find a wifi signal....

2 comments:

Nortrees said...

I think your blog has been wonderful, great pixs, great writing and though I don't know either of you I always felt everything was writen in good, positive humor. Continue to enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nortrees. I've been following you guys through your blog and even heard you come into Mansfield (which is my home FBO) yesterday on the radio just after 3p. Great job and congrats!!! Hopefully we'll dodge the rain this weekend for all of the events planned. My family is excited to come and see all of the planes and hopefully meet some of the great pilots!! We'll be sure to look for Classic 31!